Monday, October 4, 2010

Entry #5


Every time I go through the Horseshoe (I run through there a lot) I always look for Rutledge College. It is beautiful, and it is the oldest building on campus (...when I was a freshman I had to ask the then student body president what the oldest building on campus was...believe me I never got over that...) It is such a beautiful building. There are columns supporting the entrance to the building, which give the building a strong look. There is molding at the top of the building, which is white and gives the building a polished finished look. The color of the facade of the building is a gentle peachy-pink color, which is warm and inviting. I'm from Columbia, and the Horseshoe has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, but knowing that when I stand in front of Rutledge that I'm standing in front of some history.

No comments:

Post a Comment